Tuesday, May 5, 2020

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?

UPDATE NEWS: 

ON AMAZON'S PRIME TIME SERIES GHOST ENCOUNTERS

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?



Do you believe in ghosts? was a question posed to The Haunted Bay's producer Ying Liu by filmmaker and producer, Quentin Lee in a candid interview about Ying's belief or not in the supernatural.

She started out saying, yes, but...So what changed her mind?

At one point she was on the opposite side of the camera with her crew - all but one were sitting on the fence about the whole thing.

When I'd say, oh! did you see that bloody mess of a body there? They'd shrug with no comment.

We investigated some great spooky places that were reported to be haunted and I confirmed that pause found much more activity.

Those who've read previous blogs know I'm one of the (main) mediums with the historical series The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations with June Ahern as seen on YouTube.

How did Ying get so involved with this that it has reached thousands?

A series with me will now be seen on Amazon's Prime Time starting Monday, May 11th, 2020. The time hasn't been sent to me yet. I'll let you know if you don't find it this upcoming Monday.

Ying brought me into her project with my first ghost encounters at the infamous Condor Club where Carol Doda revealed it all - a first in USA's history. Her enhanced breast was a hit with guests of the club. Like yeah.

A bizarre death took place there too. That investigation led to many more.

Seeing and hearing what I did, I think you'll believe in ghosts.

All of this is in my book, "How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts" where I also answer numerous questions posed me by the curious living and tell of the murder cases I worked on with the police.

Prime time info - also placed link below.

Ying Liu's interview link.

More about me and my books: see june ahern dot com

Links:



http://www.chopso.org/creator-ying-liu-exposes-the-haunted-bay/

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...