Sunday, May 17, 2020

SPIRITS GOING TO HOLLYWOOD

WHAT HAS YOU SAYING YAY!!

SHARING FUN NEWS WITH YOU

Yesterday I learned a well seasoned and talented actress - now a days called actor - agreed to the role of me in a film about one of my murder cases as seen in my book, How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts.

The project - the screenplay has been in the works for about a year with Quentin Lee  filmmaker, screenwriter and director who has done several films.

I met Quentin in San Francisco when mutual friend filmmaker and cameraman, Matt Abaya for The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations  (as seen on Amazon Prime Time and YouTube videos) introduced us.

Quentin's family home was haunted, he said, and asked me to investigate. Indeed it was. We met a few of his relatives with unresolved life issues. The space was cleared by me. And the investigation was filmed to be seen later on Quentin's website.

After reading my book Quentin's interest in the paranormal grew and that's when he contacted me
with an offer to create a film.

Before he contacted the actress he emailed her name thinking she'd be good to play me. Without hesitation I said, "Yes! She very much is me."

He contacted her agent and after reading the script, Veronica Cartwright, was most interested in the story and my work, agreed.

So, it looks like we're going to Hollywood. Ha ha - well, that's my fun story for the day.
What about you? What made you laugh and feel - YAY!!

Who'd play you in a movie?

June Ahern is the author of four books. Read more at june ahern dot com.

#quentinlee #veronicacartwright  #howtotalkwithspirits:seances #juneahern #indiefilms

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...