Sunday, February 17, 2019

PSYCHIC READING - ENOUGH ALREADY!


I DON'T MAKE A MOVE WITHOUT CONSULTING MY PSYCHIC.

MY PSYCHIC READING SAID I SHOULD...

WHAT DO YOU (READER) SEE I SHOULD DO? 

I NEED YOU TO LOOK AT THE CARDS!

I NEED A READYING RIGHT NOW!


Heard them all. 

This is why my first book, "The Timeless Counselor, The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading" was created: addresses the many, many questions asked of me over forty plus years as a reader about how psychics work, why people get readings, and how what questions are best to ask. 

My book is a complete consumer's guide for you to get the most from a psychic reading, pick the right reader and avoid scams plus much more.

A psychic reading should be helpful, practical and guide you to living your uniqueness. 

Here's my thoughts on how often should you have a psychic reading?

I say once a year would be sufficient, if not longer.

I do not encourage clients to become dependent upon me or a psychic reading to make decisions and life choices, rather as a psychic guide my goal is to present opportunities and insights to advance one's life in a fulfilling way. The bottom line is YOU decide, not the reader. After all a reader is just that, reading your deep subconscious mind. 

What if the reader is wrong?

Don't like what you hear? Check within. Take time to review what the reader says. Is she or he way off base or is there some truth to it. At the moment of the reading it's not easy to tap into your inner knowing, that's why I always record readings for clients. 

The information received during a reading should be sufficient for clients to review what the reading revealed and to take time to think about what was said before deciding what is right for themselves, what doesn't fit their own understanding, and whether they should act upon the reader's insights or not.

How far can a reader see into the future?

The information can span up to a year and often further out. This is why I tell clients there need not be a return visit for at least one year if not longer.

I've been conducting readings and spirit communication professionally since 1975 and since 1970 studying the tarot cards and psychic development while practicing my craft.

One aspect that came to me early on in my work is how clients hang on my words as though I'm the god (or goddess) of their lives - NO! A reader is to give insights not decide how you live your life, what decisions you make and what goals are best for you. y

Should I wait to see if the reader was any good?

Another thing clients do is wait for the "outcome" rather than take the steps.Why? There was a time a client judged whether I was "right" or "wrong" by waiting - what a waste of time. I told clients to stop! They should know better if I can be trusted as a reader or not by the first insight I give.

You picked the reader - hopefully you did you homework before the appointment.  After the reading take time to reflect upon the information. Judging right or wrong at the reading can hinder it by stopping important psychic information from coming forth. I've had (very few) clients who want to talk about if the information is right or wrong, or they already know all the answers. Why come to a reading then? My book helps you find the right reader for your needs.

So many people have returned over the years to let me know how my information was helpful later than at the time of the session. 

Clients asking the same question many times over and in different wording: What my readings give is insights how to best reach a goal or avoid an outcome. 

Do most listen? No. 

Rather, clients return with the same darn questions and when I ask, did you (whatever was suggested) - "No, I waited and it didn't happen or "...didn't occur at the time we or she/he thought it should." Oi. that one gets me. Want it now, want it easy, want it though the reader advices not to. Why go for a reading then?

Just don't sit around and wait to see if the reader was right or wrong or hurry back for a reading for "more" alternatives.

I suggest you don't go back for another reading before a year between and you have followed the advice, and/or investigated alternatives. That is UNLESS something entirely different comes up and you wish for some insights outside your own intuition and intelligence.

If a reader suggests you return soon after the reading think twice if it's for your benefit or the reader's. 

Sometimes clients return after a few years or several ones. I say, "perfect timing!" because that gave them plenty of time to use the information from the reading.

Again, don't become dependent upon a reader or anyone to decide what is best for you. Look for another who'll give insights, sage advice or recommend a reasonable source. From a reader, take their insights and advice and see how it can and if it pertains to your situation.

Readings are NOT therapy, although they can be a great source to helping you heal through going to the time and situation that impacted your life, thinking and reactions. 

In my book I devote a whole chapter on how psychic readings and parapsychology can work effectively to bring around a healing and advance your life positively. I will at times recommend therapy to some clients.

Buy my book. The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading and How to Communicate with Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts by searching June Ahern or title at Amazon.com or Smashwords.com

june ahern dot com autographed copies and to review my all four of my books.

#psychicreaders #intuition #ghoststories #spiritcommunication 

2 comments:

John Christman said...

Thanks for sharing. Great post very Informative, also checkout Reiki Renewal

Stephanie said...

Good info. Thanks for sharing.

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...