Wednesday, May 13, 2020

PRIME TIME FOR THE HAUNTED BAY

The Haunted Bay can now we seen on 

Amazon Prime Time 

with new historical facts added to support my ghost investigations


My role as a medium with The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations began as a favor and also a bit of curiosity.

In 2014 I retired from private practice after over forty years as a psychic reading and medium when I got a call from Ying Liu, a young woman I had read for a few years previous.

Ying asked if I'd visit the infamous unsolved Zodiac murder sites to "feel" if the victims' spirits lingered. I said no, not wanting to be a part of that tragedy.

Murder had already been part of my psychic experiences having worked with law enforcement on a few murder cases. To those curious let me tell you it's no fun. It's a sad ugly to be part of the terror and pain of another being murdered.

A few weeks later Ying contacted me with another ghost hunt in the infamous Condor Club on Broadway, San Francisco.

Now that sounded an interestingly fun time.

I grew up in San Francisco but never went into the Condor. Nice girls just didn't go into a strip joint, no what I mean? Here was my chance!

That investigation - a lot of ghost activity is there -  was the beginning of ghost hunting with Ying.

It's been quite a trip and at times frightening. Even for me a seasoned medium.

Before the investigation I ask not to be told where we're going. I always get information on the site before we arrive. Also, I don't want any information about the place. It's kind a game with myself.
Let's see what I pick up.

Let me move through the ghostly fog and slide into other dimensions. Let me tell the history. The happenings. The spirits in the space.

After the investigation Ying and at times, I research - how correct were my findings?

Getting historical data to back up every once living person and events is not easy. But, amazingly much of what I did encounter and pick up has been very accurate.

Check out our investigations on Prime Time - The Haunted Bay. Also, seen on YouTube.

My book How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts available on Amazon  Smashwords (eBooks only) and your favorite book selling sites. See more at june ahern dot com. 

Come to one of my free Zoom talks. Comment with your email address for a schedule.

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...