Sunday, January 27, 2019

PARTY WITH THE AUTHOR: BIG FUN TIME!

BOOK PARTIES ARE THE BEST. 

MEET THE AUTHOR UPFRONT AND PERSONAL

 EAT DRINK BE MERRY AND ENJOY BOOK


Bronx, New York '11
 I have lectured, taught classes and been on many radio and a few television programs talking about my psychic and mediumship experiences and my books.

Luckily, all my four books receive overwhelmingly positive reviews (seeAmazon US, UK, France, Japan, Smashwords, B&N, my website june ahern dot com just to name a few.)

One of my greatest pleasure is knowing my books bring joy to readers.

I enjoy sharing my books especially at book parties.

Bookstore read/events is in a limited time frame usually about one hour. Introduce the book, read an except, answer some questions, sell and autograph books.


San Francisco, CA '10






Whereas book parties are held in homes -  comfortable seating,  guests eager to hear excerpts of the book and meet the author to ask questions - why did you write it? What do you know about (whatever book in discussion) What's it like being psychic?
And so forth.

Conversation flow easily (much more than if in a bookstore), laughter and often I share with guests some demonstrations of my psychic impressions and then! Like at any party the delicious foods and libations. A good time is had as I autographing books.

I'm ready. Are you? In person or Skype. We'll have an interestingly fun time!


Belmont, Ca '16: spirited energy spiraled.

Contact me through my website and learn more about my books at www.juneahern.com

Two novels. Two Non-fictions/ metaphysical/paranormal/parapsychology subjects.


No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...