Thursday, January 3, 2019

SHENANIGANS: ARE PSYCHIC READERS UP TO IT?

ARE PSYCHIC READERS SCAMMERS?


FALSE PROPHETS?

CONS?

 UP TO SHENANIGAN?

Definition of shenanigan A devious trick used especially for an underhand purpose tricky or questionable practices or conduct —usually used in plurul;  high-spirited or mischievous activity —usually used in plural

Some certainly can be. In every profession there will be those whose purpose is to bilk customers and clients out of every last penny they have, right?

I've met but very few devious readers in this profession, although have had a few clients tell me of their bad experiences. One of my purposes to help the public understand the benefits and the times to choose another advisory professional.

This is why in my eBook, "The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading" I layout how to spot a phony baloney reader ready to take whatever they can from you by encouraging fear and dependency. 

That said, it's not just in the psychic profession. I've met much more honest, sincere people with strong psychic abilities than those false ones. Unfortunately, even the false ones often have strong intuitive skills and are very good at reading people's body language.

So....how do you cross the palm with coins and feel assured you are with an ethical psychic?

When I was researching various reading styles and readers back in 1989 before I published my book (original title: Professional Psychic Reading as Alternative Counseling, which one the most sold book by an unknown first time author at New York Whole life Expo, '91) I tested a suspicion with a certain group of people who do readings.

It began well with the reader giving some reasonable information and then the bomb went off. I asked her if I could take notes. OH NO! That would disturb her energy; visions. Hmmm Ok.

Suspicion # 1 - why not?

 I just about insist a client record what is said in some way, notes, handheld recorder and the majority of readers I've went to do the same. In fact I record sessions. 

She asked for a question and I told her about the book being written - would it be helpful to those seeking a psychic? Take some of the mystery out of it, said I. She just about repelled from me, dropping my hand, eyes popping in disbelief: "NO! That's not a good idea. We shouldn't give our secrets, our power of how we read away."

Suspicion # 2 - why not?

It's been a mission of mine to encourage through teaching how we all have some kind of intuitive impressions. Often not as someone like myself with high in tune psychic abilities. But then again, we all have unique abilities like say, sewing. I've always been in awe of those who whip up wonderful creations from just a big piece of material.  can only sew buttons on and not necessarily very well. 

In my book I give more examples of how to spot a phony. For example you don't have to pay anyone to light a candle for you; buy one and light it yourself with the intention of positive seeing your future better. Spells - oh! don't get me started on how some so called psychics bilk people out of money and belongings to remove spells.

For more about how to chose a psychic reader best suited for your interest; ask questions to get the most and take my ESP Quiz at the end see my book is at

 Amazon  


Please review about me and my other books at june ahern 








2 comments:

Bestpsychichealers said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog postsPsychic Reading in Toronto | Astrology Consulting Services in Toronto | psychic advisor in Toronto

June, The Pen Goddess said...

thank you, Besty - my aim is to educated those interest in psychic readings so they get the most with reputable readers.

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...