Friday, February 1, 2019

ASK ME: PARANORMAL RADIO INTERVIEW CALL-IN

From ghoulies and ghosties

And long-leggedy beasties

And things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!

– Scottish Poem, Anonymous –


Many have had "unusual" - unexplainable - 

frighting paranormal experiences. 

Have you?


At book parties guests are eager to share personal experiences and ask my thoughts about them.  them.

I've had plenty of paranormal ESP experiences and would like to share them with you on this radio interview, Sunday 3rd February. See times in photo.

"Something weird happened. Things in my house are moved around during the night. Can this be a ghost?" - maybe or maybe not, June, says before asking questions to clarify.

"How do you know if a spirit really is visiting?" - there are a few ways. Usually, they don't appear in a "body" rather in mind. You think of the person with a strong sense of him or her around you.  I have more to add to that question. 

Sunday, 3rd February USA time I'll be a guest on Paranormal Soup radio podcast to talk spirits, ghosts, vampire entities and ghoulies.  





I'll talk about why I wrote my book, How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts (available paperback, ebook Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, autograph copies through mewhen I said no several times to the requests.

Join us please live or later on YouTube video. https://youtu.be/_pW1uTFMVeA 

If live, call-in with your questions. 

See my paranormal adventurous investigations on YouTube's The Haunted Bay. 
Here's a favorite: https://youtu.be/TU4BvpvX5AQ

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...