Saturday, May 1, 2021

KNOCK ON THE HEAD; PSYCHIC MIND OPENS/NDE

 Knock on the head and my psyche mind awoke;

seeing and hearing details about people, places and situations 

with no previous knowledge. 


That knock on the head changed my life forever with many unexplained happening occurring; psychic insights and visions.

Follow my account of my NDE as I share it with Ying Liu, producer of The Haunted Bay in an interview (on Youtube) about how my psyche awoke.

After a near death experience my life changed forever. A new path revealed itself to me and I did choose to walk it; revelations, spirit communicaiton.

Does everyone who has had a NDE become a psychic reader and medium as I did? No. But one thing is for certain, once you've had a near death experience you're outlook on life - the living in this world changes. 

Please give a thumbs up and comment. Thanks!

 One of my four books, a non-fiction How to talk with Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts,  is in the process of becoming a movie. Read more about that in an article Screen Anarchy 

Please review my 4 books: 2 fiction and 2 non-fiction.

Share your psychic experiences in comments.

 video: https://youtu.be/HzHNnbGLfd4

No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...