Wednesday, May 26, 2021

My Book's Movie Moving Right Along

When you stick to what you know is for you, fortune will often come out to meet you.

The latest good news on the movie based on my book


A bit about how I knew this would happen. Many years ago my mother said, "you'll be in the movies." Well, I'm technically not although some opportunities have come up over the past few years. Then in the 1980s I had a dream followed by an awake vision, of many knowing about my psychic work. Didn't know how that would come around.

Slowly over the years, publishing a first book and then three more, lectures, teaching, interviews, TV, radio - the movie industry came to me.

A movie based on a murder case I worked on with law enforcement read in my book, How to Talk With Spirits: Seances•Mediums•Ghost Hunts moving forward with today's positive news. 

Update: Producer Director Quentin Lee movie project foHow to Talk with Spirts was elected for the NAFF film school genre film project market at BIFAN was announced yesterday on Variety and ScreenDaily. 

I've had good fortune often in life - and with that, had to be willing to take the steps to manifest 
a fortunes opportunity to realize a result.

When/where/what has fortune touched your life?

Read more about my four books and me at june ahern put the dot add com 






No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...