Monday, March 1, 2021

MARCH MONEY SPELL. THINK ABUNDANT

 SHARING MARCH MONEY SPELL
ENJOY AND REMEMBER, SHARE YOUR ABUNDANCE 
WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND


For the spell follow this link to en earlier blog

https://witchgoddesses.blogspot.com/2019/03/march-money-spell.html

Read more about my books and me at june ahern site

Stop over to my Metaphysical Coaching at SF Coaching site. My other hat.

One of my murder case I worked with law enforcement on read in my book,  How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts is being turned into a movie scheduled for 2022.

Happy Mad March Money Growth Time!

March Zoom with June Presentation Topic: Tragic Sudden Deaths: Heal the Pain 3/18/21 6 PM PST. More info june@sfcoaching.com

April Zoom: Create a Sacred Space where Magic Happens!  4/22/21.

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...