Saturday, February 20, 2021

SOULMATES: QUESTIONS ANSWERED

 
Inner Child Tarot Card, The Loverss


2/18/21 My February Monthly Zoom Talk was on

SOULMATES, TWIN FLAME MATES, HEART MATES AND KARMIC TIES. 

THESE WERE THE QUESTIONS ASKED BY PARTICIPANTS

My answer might be what you've been wondering about Soul Mates, Love Mates and/or Twin Mates.

Did you know you can have more than one soulmate although in one life time, only one twin flame mate? 

 Question:  Can you decide never to interact with someone because I am not open to any further contact and is that the same as not forgiving them?

June's Answer: Yes, you can decide not to have further contact with a person that harmed you. That is creating a healthy boundary.

As far as forgiving, it is said we forgive to lighten our own burden of carrying around negative thoughts. And yes, those unhappy, angry and at times, vile thoughts we harbor for those who have hurt us, often gravely, weigh us down and inner peace and true happy belly laughter, like a child. 

My own personal experience was with a long ago, what I thought would be my life partner. He was a cad (look that old term up). It took me near 40 years and his death to truly make peace with myself for choosing him and letting him hurt me repeatedly. In spirit he and I mended that time of young love life. 

 Forgive for your own happiness and to free your mind to create loving, helpful people and experiences

 Question: : Regarding who am I attracting, what if you are not attracting anyone? Harder during pandemic but am I not open to attracting someone? How to get open?

 

June's Answer: It is harder during this shelter-in-place, especially because you physically are limited to where and how to meet. Nevertheless, you can begin a relationship on line and that might even be better. Getting to really know someone's thoughts, attitudes, etc. I'd do a virtual meeting to see if it's the person who said he/she is. 


Now, about attracting. In the talk I explained how attraction contains energy, vibration and frequency. You attract what you're putting out energetically. For those who haven't spent time on this idea and did tested it, this could be difficult to understand. As said in the talk, best you raise your energy - fluff up the aura as I suggested, write affirmations, visualize -all in preparation to attract. 


Remember the ritual using candles I presented and follow through with it when your energy is at a good place.

 

Question: Can you do a ritual for a loved one rather than yourself to attract the right love?


June's Answer: Personally, I would not interfere with the karma and life lessons for another. You can do a ritual that this person be joyous, or healed. I find prayers very powerful. The reason people think prayers don't work is because most want it in their time and the way they want it. Prayers work as do spell rituals, but not always as one might think is best.


I hope that is clear to you. Yes, do a ritual, but not based on what you think the person needs or should do, but one that blesses them in life.


In April I'll give a presentation on ritual spells. Please join to learn more.

 

 Question:  If my twin flame and I were poison towards each other, shadow side was too developed, how do you figure out the point of all of that was?  There was a lack of compassion, like our heart chakras were completely closed off. 

 

June's Answer: In the part of my presentation I talk about how Twin Flames can be wonderfully whole and contribute to themselves, others and the world in most positive ways. But they also can amplify the shadow/dark side of both. 


Since you're asking the question with an understanding of what is/was lacking (compassion) and recognize the reason (heart closed) then you are not so in the dark, are you? You have enlightenment though you might not accept or know the next step to solving the situation. 


Discover the next step and be willing to take it toward a hopeful more loving twin flame relationship.


 Question: : Regarding the people candles: can I use regular candles and write my name on one and what I want to attract on the other?

 

June's Answer: Although, people or image candles are fun and can influence your visualizations and psyche you can absolutely use any candle and color to influence your mental visions and attract your intent. Candles do keep steady and clear your focus. Yes, write your name on one and your intended attraction, words or his/her name on the other. If it is to be, it will, if it is to clear the air whether the person is really for you, it hopefully will also.


Join me in April for my Ritual Spell presentation for more.


Question: June, if you find have found in this lifetime are love soulmate, but can’t be with them romantically since you are already in a romantic relationship…can you take that connection to the next lifetime and be together when both cross over.

 

June's Answer: I will say, you can. Especially if your intended love soulmate has the same recognition of an energy between you and agrees it is there. In the talk one example I gave of twin flame mates was the actors Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn (if you don't know their history research it). It was obvious to many the great love the two had. But because Tracy was not in the position to commit as we, the public, would have liked it, they didn't.


No doubt they'll come back together to complete that "whole" - two separated twins - need to make one soul.


 Question : It seems like you are saying you can have several soulmates, and at the same time and that soul mates can come and go.  Is that what you are saying?

 

June's Answer: Yes. As we talked about, all relationships have an importance although there are "those" people who you're strongly pulled to and influence your life in a way you grow up, so to speak. These people from family to friends, and teachers etc help you evolve, be a better person, or even challenge you to look at yourself and how you choose people. This is the karmic tie with soulmates.


Question: Should I or would I definitely know if I’ve met my romantic love?


June's Answer: Perhaps. Sometimes our soul companions/friends can be our life partners in a romantic love relationship but time might be needed to realize that. Remember,I spoke about timing is everything for both to be open to karmically evolve through their relationship.


Then again, that WOW hit when you meet your romantic love is powerful. Again though, take time to get to know the person and know if you are wiling to take up the challenges all love relationships have. 


Question: WHAT'S NEXT JUNE? 

My next Zoom presentation is in March and the topic is, Tragic, Sudden Deaths and How to find Peace within.


I share this talk with my first guest speaker on Zoom With June. She is a Bio-Metaphysical Therapist who has experienced within her close family suicide, fatal tragic death and murder. 


Review my books and work and contact me through  june ahern or sf coaching 

No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...