Tuesday, June 30, 2020

FROM A DISTANCE: REMOTELY VIEW GHOSTS



SHELTER-IN-PLACE PSYCHIC VIEW OF PARANORMAL ACTIVITY


Recently, I did a psychic remote viewing of a house in San Francisco built in 870s. 

Yes, I see dead people and other paranormal things. 

I did it for my own paranormal entertainment and because with my regular crew The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations being on hold (the virus thing) my psychic energy needed to be released. See those videos on YouTube or Amazon Prime (The Haunted Bay)

I asked another to find a person who thinks their space has paranormal activity. 

Part 1 are my sightings with Part 2 the feedback on what I encountered remotely of the house presented.

It shows people how one doesn't have to be physically present to pick up psychic information. 

Please watch and give a thumbs up, and leave a comment. Thanks.

https://youtu.be/FJuMantW50o - Part 1

https://youtu.be/xQZKazq7lrQ - Part 2

For many years I conducted telephone readings of which I was asked, "How does that work?" Quite well, say I. 

More on that can be read in my complete consumers's guide book, "The Timeless Counselor: A Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading." eBook only at this time. Amazon & Smashwords. Links below. My other book, "How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts" connects people to their deceased, talks about my NDE, includes an ESP Quiz and much more!

Check them out at june ahern dot com

No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...