Monday, June 15, 2020

SPIRIT'S SUDDEN DEATH

How Can the Living and the Dead Accept a Sudden Death?

I've mediated between the living and the dead quite a few people after the sudden or unexpected death of a beloved one.

Sometimes the death was an accident or an undetected illness like a heart attack and at times, a murder.

Very soon after the death the living person will want me to contact the spirit of the person.

A sudden death of a loved one is devastating in ways only those who've suffered from it grasp.

The shock and pain lasts for years, sometimes until the living also become spirits. A part of the living, especially with murder victims, dies also.

The ones left behind, the living that is, are in a tremendous shock; unable at times to even talk coherently and often physically effected with uncontrollable tremors.

In shock and disbelief both the living and the spirits ask how can this be? Why did it (the death) happen? Repeating it over and over.

That shocked spirit in - disbelief says; where am I? Why can't she or he (the living) hear me? See me? Please, help me. I need to be with (a loved one.) I'm afraid.

Often in an accident the body was damaged, mangled, deeply hurt - perhaps their body was crushed in an accident, or died by fire or in some case the person had been shot or stabbed to death and the spirit looks at their bodies shocked at what they see: Why does my body hurt so bad? Why can't I move my arms or legs. Why am I bleeding so much?

The spirit wants to understand how they "flew" out of their body - still feeling attached to the physical  body with no time to adjust to being near death like with a lingering illness or age related.

Chaos.Confusion. Fear. Disbelief. On both sides: the living and the dead.

And, how can I be of help - how do I interact in a calm and healing way for both sides?

It's sad and difficult to tell the living, please give him or her time to adjust being gone from their physical body.

To the spirit I say, you no longer exist as a physical being. You had an accident, a heart attack, or were killed.

Anger on both sides. Stay calm, I tell myself listening to the wails and rants of injustice, the blaming.

My advice isn't readily accepted nor is it appreciated, at least for a while.

Gently I say, please give him or her (the spirit) time to accept the death, the transition.

I mediate between them - carrying messages back and forth in some reasonable way to sort through muddled words, sobs -  to listen to both sides and make sense of it:
The living -who murdered you? The spirit: Why was I murdered?
The living - did you feel a lot of pain?
The spirit: It was a terrible pain and then I woke up in a different place.

In time, some of the high anxiety settles. Shock shifts to grief, grief shifts to acceptance for most on both sides and then the yearning to stay connected leads to a more peaceful communication.

Learn more about how I've dealt with sudden deaths including suicides in my book, "How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts."


In process a film about one of my murder cases I worked with law enforcement. See me investigate paranormal activity in a documentary series with The Haunted Bay and June Ahern on YouTube and Amazon Prime, The Haunted Bay.

June is an author of Four Books. Paperbacks and eBooks. Spirit book also an audiobook. She teaches and lectures on the benefits of developing and training the psychic mind.

june ahern dot com

#murderedvictims #suddendeaths #spirit communication #mediums


No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...