Friday, July 10, 2020

PSYCHIC IMPRESSIONS: HOW TO KNOW IF TRUE.


I LIKE TO SHARE MY PSYCHIC IMPRESSIONS 

EQUALY  I WANT THE THEM CONFIRMED.



Requirements: Can the person relate? Is the information valid? Do you have photos, records? But! beforehand  -tell me nothing.  Let me just do my work.

I always say, don't tell me anything until I give you my psychic impressions and this especially true for the paranormal investigations I do for The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations as seen on YouTube and Amazon Prime (The Haunted Bay).

Recently, with shelter-in-place my psychic mind needed some entertainment - yes, I enjoy testing my psychic impressions - so I asked another to find a place, a house where a person who thinks their is haunted.

The person who wants the investigation must have historical information to confirm what I'll pick up.

I would do this remotely.

And one was found.

I investigated a historical San Francisco home built in the late 1800s.

From the first day in the house the woman resident was completely aware of negative energy in a particular area. We covered that and more and will you a give thumbs up and leave a comment?

The link is https://youtu.be/hsQ1M-MSsCY.
https://youtu.be/hsQ1M-MSsCY

Have you had hair raising intuitive impressions in certain places? How did you deal with it?

See Part 1 and Part 2 leading up to the residence giving feedback.

Learn more about me, my books and free Zoom talks at  June Ahern at my website.


No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...