Sunday, October 13, 2019

ANGEL NETWORK: ARE YOU A MEDIUM?


Are you a medium? 

I'll talk about what can happen 

when you are contacted by or wish to contact 

a spirit or a ghost.


Radio interview Tuesday, 15th of October 2019,  I'll talk about what it's like being a medium and later answer questions from the audience (call-in to the show) then lead a meditation to connect with departed loved ones. 

6 p.m. PST, 8 CST, 9 EST and wherever you are in the world - your hours.

Review my book, How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts and my other three books at june ahern. com.

Watch my introduction of my books on YouTube (link below) where you're also find my ghost hunts with The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations with June Ahern.

Links:  Intro of June Ahern's Books  https://youtu.be/EboHgqlXu30
Condor Club, San Francisco, CA - The Infamous Strip Joint https://youtu.be/OR_33Vbjc90

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...