Tuesday, February 12, 2019

SKYE'S THE LIMIT! TOP FEMALE AUTHOR WISH

My novel, The Skye in June, had been nominated for 

a 2019 Top Female Writers contest.

Please wish it (me) luck and a successful win!

THANK YOU!




Happy to say, my first novel,  is an enjoyed story with over 500 overwhelmingly positive reviews at various book selling sites. Skye has been translated to Japanese (on Amazon.com Japan). 

We couldn't have had a more perfect guest. Ahern's really a natural--so cool and calm, articulate and conversational. - Karen Adams, Producer, Arts, Palo Alto Community Television     

​One of my favorite perks is traveling across the United States on book tours across and
meeting so many lovely, interesting people eager to ask questions about San Francisco - my adopted city by the bay and its  best known neighborhood The Castro. Did you know it sits just about in the heart of the city?

So many more questions - book events are always lively! I've been invited to talk at bookclubs, and taken to dinner with groups just so they can meet an author and ask what's it like to write and market a book - why did I write it? And much more is discussed.


A review on Amazon written by a guest at a book party in Brooklyn, New York said: “Ms.Ahern reads excerpts with her fabulous Scottish burr and engaged her piercing blues eyes with the audience. This stayed alive in my mind and embellished my reading experiences.”   




Where can I get this fine novel? you ask... 

Amazon (international);
• www.smashwords.com (all kinds of ebook options); 
• your bookstore! 
• Order there and... a personally autographed copy (USA mailing only)

Please review my other three books, learn about me and my paranormal investigations on YouTube (The Haunted Bay) and  at june ahern.com 

AGAIN, PLEASE SUPPORT "SKYE" BY SENDING GOOD WISHES. Envision my smiling face with a Winner 2019 top Female Writer banner across me - might as well throw in champagne too! 

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...