Tuesday, October 23, 2018

THAT'S ME TALKING IT UP- ON THE RADIO.


 "If You Don’t Go, You Won’t Know" 


Dare to be Authentic Radio Episode interview where I repeat what I encourage others to do as well as myself -  who be bold, be brave, and take calculated risks to know what truly demonstrates the real you. Call in - talk to us! Wednesday 10/24/18 10 a.m. PST USA

How I followed my heart and to live a life beyond I ever dreamt possible. Well, I did hope, dream, and set out with some reasonable plans.

As a Life Coach and Psychic Medium I encourage people to live with what has real meaning to them - to follow their heart with a clear mind.  In fact, since as far back as I remember I've always been that kind of person - do it! 

My own life demonstrates it. Created and maintained a successful business, authored four books, - did a whole lot what others said wasn't safe and reasonable - through clear focus, sweat and tears and disappointments, setbacks and wins - I did it! 


Listen here  Podcast radio Dare to Be  and to learn more about me june ahern dot com

Here's the link if the above doesn't work.

 http://www.blogtalkradio.com/marimitchellporter/2018/10/24/if-you-dont-go-you-wont-know-with-june-ahern?fbclid=IwAR04pya50QXpANLoYQp82NxQ2I-1Ax3Q0uKvX_LPusdCD6_j83c_h9MlWiU

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...