Wednesday, October 24, 2018

DARE YOU!





If you missed today's radio interview, Dare to be Authentic, you can still hear it by following the link below. Let me know if there was something you especially found interesting.  

Ask yourself, do you dress for the outside or for the inside? I'll talk about what that means.

The show is about what one faces when they decide to live a life they know is right for them - as I did - get a job, a real job is what I was told over and over. Instead I develop a successful psychic reading business and taught many to read the tarot cards and more.

You can too -and by that I mean, you can live a life that is fulfilling to you, no matter what it is - and if you already do, there's more to explore within and perhaps without in the world.

  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/marimitchellporter/2018/10/24/if-you-dont-go-you-wont-know-with-june-ahern

Next show - about Halloween ritual and history next week 10/30/18 radio interview - will post more later.

To learn about my books and paranormal investigations go to june ahern dot com.

No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...