Tuesday, October 2, 2018

GHOSTS, SF HAUNTINGS & JAMAICA SCARY ENTITIES


RADIO INTERVIEWS

TALKING SPIRITS, GHOSTS IN SAN FRANCISCO 
AND MY SCARIEST INVESTIGATION IN JAMAICA. 


I can't walk well (double fracture ankle) but I can still talk! 

If you missed my radio interview you can listen to last night's show at Night Dreams Talk Show with host Gary Anderson. Gary was an easy to talk with host and told a couple of his own stories; he worked at a very haunted building confirmed by many other employees and he also told of his most touching, unusual story of his father's passing.

I shared my first paranormal investigation in San Francisco's strip club where a bizarre death took place and the creepy meeting of low grade entities in a SF site where the most deaths from the 1906 earthquake in the city happened. I was asked what was the scariest paranormal experience I had and that was Jamaica when on my first demon possession. Hope you have a chance to listen and please ask questions. All is covered in my book, How to Talk With Spirits.

I have two more shows in October on the below radio programs:

October 24th, 2018 10 a.m. PST, U.S.A.

Dare to Be Authentic Radio Show with Host Mari Mitchell
Interview about moving through difficulties of living authentically and true to my life purpose.

October 30th, 2018 10 a.m. PST, USA

Truthseekah Radio Program -
Interview will include the ritual meditation for All Hallow's Eve (Halloween) to communicate with the departed as read in my book, How To Talk With Spirits: Mediums, Seances, Ghost Hunts, available autographed copy through www.june ahern dot com and also on Amazon.com


Read more about my books at june ahern dot com


Night Dreams link
https://nightdreamstalkradio.com/garyanderson

Dare to Be authentic link
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/marimitchellporter

Truthseekah
https://www.truthseekah.com


No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...