Saturday, February 18, 2023

NEW ME: METAPHYSICAL COACHING-AUDIO BOOK CREATING


June Ahern, Author, Metaphysical Coach and Teacher


Retired from private practice as a psychic reader I'm keep with metaphysical, spiritual coaching, teaching and making my first audio book.

My coaching is to raise client's awareness to understand and how to use their intuitive abilities for making better life decisions and goals according to their life purpose. Rather than life coaching which teaches steps and skills to achieve goals, my coaching begin as with the mind over matter approach.

Having been a professional and personal life coach since 1997 I do continue to use the formula of achieving through particular steps. It works.

I'm in the process of  creating my first book, a non-fiction titled The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading, into an audio book. 


A lot of work! A 5 1/2 hour audio book when finished is much more than those hours. Days to read, re-read, fix errors, record - darn! re-record. I do have an editor who'll make it sound like it was easy (I hope).

My second non-fiction How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums,Ghost Hunts is already an audio book narrated by another. https://www.audible.com/pd/How-to-Talk-with-Spirits-Audiobook/B083ZJL9VL#

Invitation to be interviewed continue to come in - happily I enjoy them!  I was approached to write a short article for an online magazine featuring entrepreneurs. Here it is https://gosolo.subkit.com/sf-coaching/?fbclid=IwAR0ljimatwzgYYHQzZRERmMPOmvehmgTXUWQ08buNcRDXD67n4qc5922vHo

The movie about a murder case I worked on is still in the process. That's my update. Life is an adventure, isn't it?

Next Class end of April is Karmic Relationships: How to complete and Re-Do. You say I'll never come back with that one. That's a guarantee you will. To join email june @ sf coaching dot com 

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...