Thursday, March 3, 2022

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? SHE ASKED

 I do quite a few of podcast interviews and this one had a different approach with not asked before of me, a psychic reader and medium:

Do you believe in God? Same question my mother asked as I swayed away from my religious background. 

I'm sure this has to do with my declaration of not belonging to any one religion although living religiously my spiritual practices - that means daily through prayer, meditation, showing gratitude, being mindful of others respectfully, humans, animals, nature.

If you'd like to listen to the 57 minutes. Do I believe in God? Religious beliefs, spiritual path, and psychic experiences. Your choices:

https://anchor.fm/sybil-meta/episodes/Channeling-a-Medium-and-Paranormal-Investigator-June-Ahern-e1f04ge

https://youtu.be/FnC56yomTLs


#religion #God #psychics #mediums #spirituality #ghosts #paranormal #juneahern

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...