Thursday, February 24, 2022

WINCHESTER MYSTERY HOUSE INVITES JUNE AHERN

WINCHESTER MYSTERY HOUSE, SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA


June Ahern, medium and paranormal investigator with the historical series, The Haunted Bay, invited her to the Winchester house for an "interview" for a position as a local medium for the house events and interviews. 

Happily, and with much curiosity, I happily accepted.

The media/marking manager greeted me warmly and with excitement to meet me. The interview sit down included another manager for we three to chat about what they are doing, where I could fit in with the plans and then...

... an opportunity to walk the grounds and go into the house to get a feel for ghosst who continue to linger - and they do! 

DID I FIND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY? 

Oh yes! I picked up quite a few "spirits", a few already known, some unknown. It was fantastic to be a part of this historical most mystrical space. Rooms in attic where majority don't go, very strong vibes. I will now be on the list for local mediums for special events.

While in one room, I said, above this there's lots of activity. Off we went up the tiny, short stairs to the attic, rooms that were recently discoverd to hold some furniture + YES! a room with a table and chair, the servant quarters - I KNOW there were rituals by servants to prevent ghost invasions.

No confirmation on that but the manager will investigate.

Another attic room brought to tears communicating with a fallen soldier. Learned seances had been held in this room.

How I came to be called to the interview: My book, How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums Ghost Hunts caught the attention of a manager at the site. She contacted me to see if I'd be interested in ghost investigations, seances and interviews from various companies, media TV stations and the likes, who'd wanted a professional medium. 

That would be me, si?

Another great highlight was just being in this most amazing architecturally and historically mansion.

From 1886 to 1922  construction never ceased as the original eight room farmhouse that grew into the world's most unusual and sprawling mansion with 160 rooms, 47 stairways and fireplaces and so many more stairs cases that went no where.

Enjoy learning more at https://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/sarahs-story/

Learn more about my books, a movie about a murder case I worked on and  myself  at http://www.juneahern.com

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...