Monday, July 26, 2021

JUNE'S BACK: UPDATES ON LIFE WITHOUT MASKS

 Frolicking once again.


Celebrating getting out and enjoying friends once again - 


Went dancing TWICE! in one week. 


This senior sure can boogie. 💃

I haven't been posting because..... ..(fill in the blank).

Still, my psychic picks up information swirling around and truth be told, even if I'm like...nah, or really? time proves, yes, it came to be. 

How clear are your psychic impressions?

My monthly presentations resume in September, 2021.

More than in a long time I"m asked when I'll give a Kids Only Psychic talk.

Soon, I say.

I think that'll be separate from my usual scheduled monthly talk - perhaps October. 

Let the kids get off Zoom classes for a while. 

What do you think?

Although, I've had a few interviews. The latest has been made into a short video. If you're interested in the full talk, let me know. I have a link.

 If the video doesn't open, it'll be on YouTube soon and I'll redo with  that link.

Always something to learn, right?

 Some days I don't like the idea of "learning" - but truth be told, good, bad or ugly, there's usually some kind of Aha! or Oh shit.  Learning as I go. What did you learn today?


And, still waiting for updates on the proposed movie featuring one of my murder cases. Here's where we're at with the project: https://variety.com/2021/film/asia/naff-project-market-second-virtual-edition-1234980048/

Ok, my readers, off I go. Suns out, no masks (yet) requirement, CARPE DIEM!

Check out my books and about me: june ahern site.  How about buying one or more of my books, eh? 

The current most popular of my non-fictions How to Talk With Spirits, 



                                                   and the most popular beloved fiction is,

The Skye in June

                                                                                                                                

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...