Tuesday, December 15, 2020

FREE EBOOKS TO JANUARY 1, 2021

If you'd like to read two of my four ebooks on Smashwords 

for free please do so before January 1, 2021

Offer starts December 18th.

Books on Smashwords.com (links to each book below) Join Smashwords for free. 

After reading The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading and my novel, City of Redemption Summer of Love 1967 thriller - please leave a review or comment on Smashwords and Amazon.com. Comment or review helps others decide to purchase.

   

Book links:

The Timeless Counselor: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/36292?ref=JuneA

City of Redemption https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/160158?ref=JuneA

Review other books june ahern dot com

A movie about my life and a murder case I worked on (in How to Talk With Spirits) scheduled for filming summer of 2021. Leading lady playing me is Veronica Cartwright a seasoned talented actor.

My monthly Zoom presentations on metaphysics, paranormal, and parapsychology subjects begin January 22 2021. More info on my website.


No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...