Tuesday, December 8, 2020

UPDATE MOVIE: HOW TO TALK WITH SPIRITS' CAST

 Life rolls out some memorable experiences

For me it's an honor to have my book, How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts, made into a movie. I'm like wow! That's a trip.

I know so many readers (or listeners to the audio version) have told me how much the book has helped them, but no idea it would go that far and wide.

The filming for How to Talk With Spirits based on my non-fiction of the same title goes into production on June, 2021 and the cast is filling out.

Seasoned and award winning Veronica Cartwright (Alien, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Witches of Easstwik is the leading role in producer Quentin Lee's supernatural thriller.

Recently these talented and well-known actors are also on board: Julia Nickson (Noble House, Rambo); Michale Copon (Scorpion King 2) and Jennifer Field (Artificial, 9-1-1).

All this good news during the pandemic. Cool. 

What about you? What good has emerged in your life from this most challenging and frightening changing time?

“I’m very excited to be playing June Ahern.  Having spoken to June, who is alive and well, she told me it's not just that she saw the incident, but she felt the emotion of the the person that was murdered and embodied those emotions. I’m looking forward to the challenge. I am also looking forward to working with Quentin Lee as he has a real insight into this living person.” said Veronica Cartwright.

“I’m really thrilled to be crafting this untold story with Veronica Cartwright, a heartthrob of my favorite movies such as Alien and Invasion of the Body Snatchers that I grew up with,” said Quentin Lee who will be directing and producing the feature based on his own original screenplay. “How to Talk with Spirits is a rare movie where a senior female protagonist takes center stage and I believe the film will give Veronica her long due respect in Hollywood.”

“ Quentin Lee’s film will show how a person with developed psychic abilities can be a helpful, healing force in the case of murder. The film reveals how justice is served through communication with a victim's spirit. This powerful message is sure to be conveyed by Ms. Veronica Cartwright's performance.” said June Ahern, a retired San Francisco psychic and author of three books including How to Talk with Spirits.

Read more in the article.  and about the book, me and my other three books at june ahern com


#veronicacartwright #quentinlee #juneahern #Michaelcolon #julianickson #jenniferfield #howtotalkwithspirits #thrillersuspenseasianmovies

https://screenanarchy.com/2020/12/how-to-talk-with-spirits-aliens-veronica-cartwright-psychic-june-ahern-supernatural-thriller.html?fbclid=IwAR05yMfx7fT4JsI7Q3Rk6OeXgmkpvDoXpbcM_MQivSowtLPTHlDS36NB91M



 

No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...