Sunday, December 15, 2019

THE BLOB POLITICIANS

WHO REMEMBERS THE MOVIE

THE BLOB?


I''m sure most don't - but I do and with what's going on in the world, I'm feeling the blob of dictatorship - putting wed the 'wee' folk - serfs - back in our place. 

Don't you feel the political blob taking over?




Starring newcomer, Steve McQueen.

The Political Dictators slimming over rights, pushing us back to keep citizens down and quarreling and dividing all. 

Which blobby political, leader comes to mind? 

Well, more and more I live in my "glitter world" enjoying Earth's beauties, keeping hope and staying active in my freedom to vote and demonstrate while I still can. 

Is the blob at your doorstep?

What about you?  

June Ahern is a four time author, public speaker, Metaphysical Coach and paranormal investigator (see The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigators with June Ahern YouTube).
Check out her books and about her:  june ahern dot com 

This is an excellent buy. Available on amazon.com Kindle Edition 99¢



No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...