Saturday, September 7, 2019

PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS WITH FACTS.

RESEARCH FOR FACTS of PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS



When I'm part of a paranormal investigation I always asked not to be given any history or if any past investigations findings.

I leave the research to the producer and her team.

In my book, How to Talk With Sprits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts, I encourage readers to keep a healthy skepticism with an open mind and research for facts.

Research of the past isn't easy. It takes hours of looking for records and those weren't kept as they are today - computerized.

But the producer of the Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations methodically gets as many facts as she can though visiting the main library (yes, going through written, documented records in books and old newspaper stories) and also the internet.

In one of my latest investigations I got the confirmation right there from the owner of the site. Unfortunately, this part was cut from the video: In one room I connected with a spirit named Barbara and when I asked the owner he said Wow! That was a woman who believed what we were doing here (the space where a business is conducted.) She left us money to continue when we were low on funds.

It's good to get confirmation. If you're going to visit a medium or are part of a seance, make sure when you ask about a spirit that you have your facts in order.

Enjoy. YouTube https://youtu.be/3k_CDTMcJJA

Meet me in this video where you'll hear a brief synopsis of my four books and learn what sex and words have in common  https://youtu.be/EboHgqlXu30

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...