Thursday, November 10, 2016

LET GO, MOVE ALONG-FOLLOW THE RAINBOW

I AM FROM THE BELIEF OF NEVER, EVER GIVE-UP 

BUT IT IS WISE AT TIMES TO ACQUIESCE.


This doesn't mean I have lost faith, it means I am re-energizing, clearing my mind and spirit of strife and struggle as I keep faith.

"When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown faith is knowing one of two things shall happen, either something solid will be given to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." 

I've learned, through the school of hard knocks and rocks, let it go, even for now, for the sake of peace of mind and the recovery of clarity. 

Also, I've learned the exact dream, vision and/or goal I hoped for at a certain time in life, thinking I was ready for it, actually manifested - not in my time, but in the order of my spiritual and personal growth awareness. At a time I could fully, and wisely, live that vision. I've learned that walking into the unknown presented many more options and opened up opportunity unknown to me before.

When have you been at that place of having to let go in order to continue forth? What is your thoughts on how to and experience of how it came to be?



please read more about me, my books - two novels, two parapsychology, paranormals at june ahern dot com or for books amazon and smash words.

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...