Friday, October 28, 2016

TRANSITION PHYSICAL TO SPIRIT TO UNIVERSE

I AM NOT THERE.  I AM IN THE SKY, THE STARS...

Excerpt from my ebook,
  
by June Ahern


I'm a lucky author! Three five star Amazon reviews in one day for my books, How to Talk to Spirit and The Timeless Counselor.

This is to be included in my second edition, both ebook and paperback, January 2017.

Chapter 4
Afterlife

I learned more about what transition of the spirit from communication with my sister who died in 2010 than from any book. About the fourth year after her death I called on her by name. She took a couple of days to respond and told me she no longer was known by that name. She didn’t tell me what name to call her other than “sister.” In late 2015 she awoke me in the early hours of the to give me a message. It was information I never knew about spirit transformation. My sister showed me how her entire being as I had known her, that is the physical person I knew, had separated into energetic cells. The cells appeared like sparks of light or little shooting stars. They integrated with all matter in the sky––the entire universe. There was a sense, not words or images, that my sister was everywhere in nature. She had become The All. It was awe-inspiring. To the very core of my own cells, I experienced the power and vision of The All Divine. What my sister expressed through thought and images reminds me of the bereavement poem, Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep,  by Mary Frye (1931). In it Ms. Fry asks those grieving her not stand at her grave and weep for she is not there, she does not sleep. The poem continues and she says where her spirit will be found:

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.

 Along with the new spiritual awareness my sister gave me she also revealed in time her cells would reunite coming back (reincarnate) into form known to us as the physical body. This new body would be made up of renewed energy within the DNA, that meaning  healthier cells. Her spirit will also be a new energy along with new karma. (to be cont'd)

More about me and my four books (two novels, two non-fiction) at june ahern dot com or Amazon June Ahern 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I often think of what you have described in your experience with My Mother, I have thought often that she and the others are energy that can be in multiple spaces through a complex space that I can not comprehend as a human. I have talked with my Mother on many occasion's expressing my thoughts of death and she with me. I always said we will never know until we are there. I was told once through meditation that I could not see where we go after death because it would make me crazy I also told my Mother of this, She said she heard the same thing. Some times I think I am ready to view it as a human, Some times I think I am not because of the fear of not seeing who I knew in the physical life form. Thank You for sharing your experience. M & M

June, The Pen Goddess said...

Thank you so much for sharing, Marie Madrid. What you wrote is powerfully beautiful. Yes, we cannot see and know the mysteries of the universe, because as you say, it's too much for our human brain to absorb. I can say, your mother, my sister, keeps me inspired to learn more. You are blessed to have a mother as she was/is.

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...