Saturday, October 23, 2021

DANG!! THAT WAS SCARY!

 



Most people have had some kind of paranormal experience. 

It's usually an occasional ghost or spirit occurrence 

and can be quite unnerving.

 

I’ve had many ghostly encounters and spirit communication in my over 45 years as a psychic reader and medium and enjoy it except for the truly frightening ones, which is a rare experience for most.


A paranormal occurrence often happens after the death of a loved one. In the quiet of the day some people experience the appearance of an apparition (ghost/spirit) believing it to be a glimpse of the spirit of their departed loved one or told to me the voice of her or him, a scent associated with the person like a particular coffee, pipe tobacco, or perfume.


Others have told me about visits to a particular building or area where they felt “something”, an energy or a creepy or chilling feeling. And yet, does that scary experience keep people away? No.


Some brave the ghost encounters thinking it'll be a whole lot of fun. And can be! Participants on ghost tours giggle their way through it but when an apparition appears giggles stop and shrieks ring out!


Although it can be exciting it also can be hair-raising and even for me, a seasoned medium and ghost buster, heart stopping.  


With regards to my medium work, I think of myself more of a Happy Medium, parting messages of comfort to the living from the dead. That has changed over time.


Several years ago, that changed when I was contacted by a former client, named Ying Lui, asking if I'd be interested in doing a documented film on ghost investigation. 


Ying knew I had the ability to contact spirits. During one of our readings some of her dead relatives came through. Most of their history she knew nothing about. After checking with her living relatives, she learned the messages were accurate. (YouTube's Interview With a Medium)


At first said I said no to her, having recently retired from my private practice to focus on writing another book. Then my interest and need for some spirit contact - I do enjoy communicating with the dead often more than the living - drove my curiosity.


The first offer I declined because of the investigation site where the Zodiac murders took place and not wanting to be involved with places reported to be inhabited by malicious spirits or with horrific history such as these sites. 


Ying then offered an agreeable San Francisco infamous business I liked thus a whole uncharted paranormal dang! scary entity encounters startred for me and I became part of an investigation team of The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations seen on YouTube, Amazon Prime and Asian American Movies website.


Adding to my knowledge and experienced  of what to do when you encounter frightening enmities I now share some with you.


Words from a Seasoned Medium: When encountering not so chummy ghosts/spirits my advice is, 1) don't let your imagination run wild, check your emotions, calm down. 2) experience from afar, meaning seeing, hearing, and feeling through a buffer, like looking through a window but not involved. 3) don't engage or at least for long by communicating with the entity; no chummy conversation. They say anything to appear needy, friendly.  4) never give permission for a ghost/spirit to physically touch you. You don't want to carry that energy home, do you? 5) After your encounter cleanse your energy: cleanse with a smudge stick, say make a positive statement that you are protected and safe from negative entities. 


Read more self-protection in my book, "How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts."

along with my encounters and how to manage spirit communication and dark entity encounters.


Purchase an autographed paperback through my website with and enjoy a special gift of a spirit message available only when buying directly from me (limited offer ends 12/31/2021). Contact through june ahern website. Or, purchase on Amazon, Smashwords, local bookstore. 


Links to my scarier Haunted Bay ghost encounters:


Great Star Theatre investigationAn historical Chinese theatre, Chinatown, San Francisco -  WOW, frightening.  The ghost activity in this building has been experienced over the years by many; employees, owners, theater goers. Not seen on this video is when a malicious spirit punched me in the back.

Defenestration BuildingHistorical South of Market San Francisco building last occupants were artists, but the site itself goes back to the 1906 infamous Earthquake with the greatest toll of deaths. The building was demolished shortly after the 2014 investigation. Inside, it was spooky being in ruin with pigeons flying around and plenty of ghostly habitants,  but about 25 minutes into the video I got the willies - let's get outta here!   


Warehouse Investigation: There's been a few more creepy sites with The Haunted Bay although none like the investigation (not available yet) in a warehouse full of low-grade vampire entities running rampant where evil things took place. Workers validated many paranormal occurrences in the warehouse at different times in various rooms.


Have a fun spooky Hallowe'en time! Join me in the magical, mystical history of this sacred time of year in my once-a-year special event: Halloween Gala Celebration and Rituals on 10/30/21 4 PM PST (West Coast USA) on-line storytelling of it with a wonderful guided meditation to connect with spirits of your departed loved ones. Sign-up through june ahern dot com or sfcoaching


#ghoststories #ghosthauntings #ghostinvestigations #hauntedbay #paranormal 

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...