Saturday, January 30, 2021

PANDEMIC: GROWING PSYCHIC AWARENESS

In early 2020 I announced my Life Coaching practice is now focused on Metaphysical Coaching. In my mostly retirement it's time to pass on my knowledge and experiences to encourage others to raise their psychic       awareness  to benefit, not only themselves, but others.


DO YOU FIND YOUR PSYCHIC IMPRESSIONS ARE MORE THAN EVER?



Since the world is experiencing a major crisis -a  pandemic - more than ever people are becoming aware of, and/or willing to reveal their personal ESP/psychic happenings.

Why do I think psychic awareness is happening at a greater speed of development? The World is in a huge evolution. Nothing will be the same. Are you in? Or, will you fight the tides of change?

When having a psychic experience people are often are in a quandary and/or fearful.  Is it for real? How do I engage or not with what's happening?  Why me? Can I stop it or how to protect myself from it? 

Mostly, I can be of assistance to because I've had myriad experiences myself and because my spiritual guides are directing me to (come out of my mostly retirement.)

Back in the "olden days" 1970s and up to the '90s - most people weren't as accepting or open about psychic stuff, holistic things and organic food benefits. And many certainly didn't talk about it as part of their own experiences without being chastised or worse.

Since my 1970 NDE experience I've been personally and professionally engaged in psychic phenomena, ESP occurrences, paranormal and parapsychology experiences as well as metaphysical and spiritual studies.

The rewards through sharing my abilities have been deeply fulfilling. Some are meeting all kinds of people from all over the by color, race, professions, spiritual and religious beliefs or none and sexual preference, each seeking to know themselves and opportunities more so. 

I've worked with law enforcement on murder and missing person cases, and invited to present on myriad platforms: radio, television, special groups, book events, and since the early 1980's teach the tarot, ESP development and other metaphysical and parapsychology subjects.

My clients, students, seen me on Amazon Primes and Youtube with The Haunted Bay and/or read my books  know how dedicated I am to telling you, "Hey, you're okay, you're having a psychic realization. Here, let me explain it."

Please review my website for upcoming talks, links to interviews (Events page) and of course, my books. Blessed be. June Ahern dot com. sfcoaching dot com

 

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...