Wednesday, November 21, 2018

WHOSE SEANCE IS THIS SEANCE?

Whose Séance Is This Séance?


The Guests?

The Mediums? 

The Spirits?



Recently, I sat at a séance as the medium. Eager to receive messages from departed loved ones guests' eyes trained on me and I felt the tingle of energy - not only from guests but as the spirits came into the space.

Then the mood changed when I made an announcement surprising guests. "Let's all be open to receiving messages from spirit not only through me, but from each of you."

 I explained that spirits communicate with whom they want to and not just one person like me, the medium. This I've learned over the many years I've been involved with spirit communication. 

Guests had that HUH? look. 

Are you a portal for psychic messages? 

This is how it could happen: a physical sense (i.e. hair on your neck might rise up) of an unseen something or someone in the room; a mental message like an image of someone's face, someone you don't know. It could be a voice different than your own. A name, a short message (most spirits don't overly talk.) 

I asked guests if they had this kind of experience to share. Maybe they would feel it was directed to one person in the circle.

I saw the hesitation and knew from previous séance the worries; "I'm not a medium. Not psychic. What if I'm wrong?" 

The biggest fear people have about sharing their psychic impressions is, "What if I'm wrong? What if the person doesn't relate?" "Will I appear foolish?" 

Chances are you're not mistaken. Each of us has a psyche. We do pick up unseen energy all the time. And, what if you are wrong? What if I, the medium, is wrong? Way off base? It can happen although for me, a rarity. You offered what you thought or felt was from spirit. Leave it at that.

So, I let them off the hook and added, "If you'd rather wait until after we're done, please go to the person you think the message is for to share what you picked up."

There's been more than plenty of times I relate a message with a life experience only to have the living say, can't remember, it never happened, she or he wasn't like that and later hear back from the denying one - OH!!! I get it. Now what was that message? 

It's gone. Yes, I can't keep all those messages from spirits in my memory bank. Can you image what that would do to my brain?

So yes, a shared spirit communication time is open for all to use their psyche and connect with the physically unseen for a period of time. This means a medium, a psychic, and you who possess the ability to receive messages.

Therefore, a seance - a spirit communication where two or more meet for the purpose of receiving messages from the dead BELONGS TO ALL INVOLVED.

As I say in my book, "How to Talk With Spirits" it's not the spirits that are difficult to understand, it's the living. Yes, we living have limited and linear ways of looking at our lives, at our relationships. 

How to have a successful connection to departed loved ones is easier than most think and why it doesn't happen thus people seek mediums is all addressed in my book, How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts.

If you read how I offer spirit communication in a seance, open form of spirit communication, and/or solo they'll be no reason not to expect a connection with whomever in spirit you'd like to connect with.
It doesn't always end up being who you thought like in my latest session where two teaches of one guests came to her, which ended up confirming and supporting her recent professional choice.

Included in the book are pointers who to avoid negative entities, like vampire and low grade ones who can sneak into a spirit session.

I wish you well in your spirit adventure.

My books available: Amazon  Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/518237?ref=JuneA
autographed copies through me. 
One of my ghost investigations in San Francisco's infamous strip club, CA. https://youtu.be/OR_33Vbjc90

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...