Friday, July 7, 2017

WHAT WOULD YOU ASK A PSYCHIC READER?- FREE EBOOK

PRO OR CON 

JUST ABOUT EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION 
ABOUT PSYCHIC READERS

What are yours?

I'm offering free for the month of July my ebook,  The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading with 46 - 5 star reviews at Smashwords.com (see link below); more at Amazon (US & UK) & Goodreads.com

Timeless was the #1 Best Selling Book from an unknown author at the Whole Life Expo 1992 NYC. It's the best consumer's guide to a psychic reading available on the market, covering everything you would want to know about psychic readings and psychic abilities. Take the ESP test at the end.

It is my first of four books and I wrote it because people were constantly asking what a psychic reading entails, what can psychics tell you, how do you know if the person is really a psychic and not a phony and how does one find a good trustworthy psychic?

What can you ask a psychic? I suggest you make a list of questions, areas of your life you'd like insight on. For instance do you want to change jobs? Secure a job? Rather than ask will I get a job, ask what do you see around work for me? That leads to a greater perspective than, yes you'll get a job, no you won't. Framing your questions to get the most is important for the reader's visions to expand. Will I get married? I always say, if you want. But to say, in the area of love and sharing my love with a life partner what do you see? Also, time, when? Ask, about what time frame?

These are but a few of the questions I address. I also tell you what information a reading can reveal,  how to find an ethical reader, avoid a scam, how to ask questions to get the most from a reading, and what to do with the information after the session is over.  also make recommendations of other books.

FREE EBOOK to 7/31. 46 overwhelming positive reviews. Go to Smashwords.com - join for free. All kinds of ebook devices, PDF - check it out. Click this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/36292?ref=JuneA 

Please leave your comment', even one line, and/or a review at Smashwords and your favorite book sellingsite. Help me spread the word about the benefits of a psychic reading. Thanks!

Read more about my books, the popular How to Talk With Spirits plus two novels and me at www.juneahern.com







2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the info you share about psychic reading

June, The Pen Goddess said...

Thank you, Sahil. I like to share the mystical with a practical approach to the psychic realm. I will share more about readers and readings. I hope you can obtain the free ebook during the month of July at Smashwords.com - free to join. Look for June Ahern or the Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Psychic Reading.

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...