Tuesday, April 12, 2016

MY NOVEL TRANSLATED INTO JAPANESE

My novel The Skye in June has been translated in to Japanese. 

I am honored to announce my first novel was chosen for translation after being presented on a Japanese book website.  Just went up for sale this week at Amazon and with one review already. 


If you have a Japanese reading relatives and/or friends would you please pass the information on?

Paperback and ebooks in English or to learn about my other three please click the link below. It's in English on all Amazon sites. The ones below have reviews.

for an autographed copy mailed see june ahern dot com.

I write about Scottish immigrants and nonfictional parapsychology and paranormal.

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...