Tuesday, June 30, 2015

INDIE WRITERS- BE BRAVE, BE BOLD, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND PUBLISH!

I'm a self-published author of four books that sell all the time. The first one, published in 1990, paved a path for my career as a psychic/medium. The next two books were novels and the interest in them is a happy mind blowing experiences. Both started out as screenplays.

Learn more about me and my books in this recent interview with Literary Lightbox where my second novel,  "City of Redemption" is featured as well as me, the author. http://www.literarylightbox.com/indie-june-ahern/

What is your story?  Look at it in your mind's eye...now...write.

If you wan to write - DO IT!! Write. In the interview I give some other advice.

Fluff up your aura and pen in hand, paper beneath you, begin....

Learn more about me and my books at june ahern dot com

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...