Wednesday, May 9, 2012

REACH A GOAL: DREAM, VISION, AND ACTION



A dream is a vision is a for real is a goal is work - need patience and faith. When have you had a dream of what you wanted in life? Then from that began to day dream about it until a clear vision began to be a thought of how am I going to get that? I have them all the time. Some dreams fade away with time, some tuck away and show up later. My latest dream - vision - goal recently manifested. A new novel. I did it. I wrote it, labored over it, had to be patient and believe and try again, and again and again.

It feels good. I did it. I'm getting better and better at this manifestation thing especially if I take it step-by-step and be willing to believe it's all happening.

When did you 'Do It!'?

City of Redemption is a Kindle book and paperback. Check my website to learn more about me, my books and upcoming events. www.juneahern.com

#summeroflove #thrillerbooks #blackpanthers

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...