Thursday, January 27, 2011

MATCHING NAME: NUMEROLOGY W/TAROT


J = 1

Numerology + the Tarot's Major Arcana cards = images of my birth name.


These cards reflect my name: 


June. J=1; U=3; N = 5; E=5 total 14 = 5 total 

U = 3


What would you think about me from those pictures? My personality?

N & E = 5 
Total = 1
When I was young I didn’t like my name. The little ditties and jokes: like June is  bursting out all over.

My mother suggested I change it.

Tried Jackie (Jackie Kennedy was First Lady and I, a big fan of her).
Eventually, ended up keeping my own.

There was a big hoopla naming me June. My mother looked outside at a sunny June day (when I was born) and decided to name me June.

My father didn’t like it either saying it was a pagan, heathen name and not a saint’s as was the tradition in a Catholic family to name a child after a saint.

This contention between my parents over my name led to my first novel, The Skye in June.

Later, I told him I’d be the first Saint June. Of course I didn’t say e a Catholic one, but a Wiccan/pagan saint. I’m working on it being saintly - but....

June is derived from the Roman goddess Juno, the goddess of marriage – the Great Juno Moneta guarded over the finances of the empire and had a temple on the Arx, which was the mint. I’d like to be Mama Bank.

June also means youth - forever young. Oh yeah, that'd be me. LOL

Names hold a message - an announcement of you to the world.

What does your name mean?

What’s the story behind your naming?

How do you feel about your name?

Your name has a power and the sound of it influences the ears of others.

Say your name aloud a few times, in different tones and inflections. Sit quietly and chant it softly.

Feel the vibration within your body.

Does it ring true for how see yourself?

People change or shorten names  to match self –image and to influence the reactions from others
toward them.

Five: denotes change, flexibility, movement, can be scattered and chaotic at times. Yeah, a double
Gemini! No kidding - four of us vying for a result; associated with adventure, travel, education and flux.

Seems to sum me up:

I wonder what your name would look like in images?

My magic name is a totally different number vibration although I won't reveal it to you.

More about June Ahern, her books and her paranormal investigations, www.juneahern.com

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...