Saturday, November 7, 2020

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

 Today for me, and many other US citizens, I am  more optimistic  than many of us have been for the past four years.

In my meditations I prayed and envisioned intelligent leaders willing to move this world to making future decisions with intelligent for Earth and Earthlings. I do use images of the Cosmic when seeking a spiritual understanding and guidance. What do you image in your visualizations for a clearer and/or better place for you and others?

in my constant meditations, prayers and visualizations I saw myself in the Cosmic Energy as part of Jupiter's moons, I being one,  circling Jupiter ready to expand our Earth to a new World. 

Astrologically speaking, the message assigned to Jupiter: associated with principles of growth, expansion, healing prosperity, good fortune and miracles. Includes long distance and foreign ravel, higher education, religion and the law.

Breaking that done to: make decisions that better the life of workers to have a chance to make a decent living. For workers of color to be judge on their worth and not their color. 

Let me say. today I'm full of hope for the United States to continue to advance in people's rights (which is fails too often.)

Learn more about me and my books, latest podcast interview and my medium investigations on The Haunted Bay at june ahern dot com.

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...