Sunday, March 10, 2019

SPIRIT HORSE: PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS?

ONCE TOUCHED BY THE SPIRIT OF A HORSE  

YOUR SOUL IS  FOREVER ENLIGHTENED

BLESSED BE


When a loved one dies, human or animal, too often those grieving think, "I could've done more" or "...something different" experiencing guilt from the inability to have saved the  loved one and kept them with us longer. 

I'm no different even though I've received plenty of messages for others from forgiving spirits. The decision to put down my horse plagued my mind and heart.  

I worried the decision was premature. Her kind vet supported her being free of a life of continual and worsening pain. She wasn't having a happy horse life. 

Still, I was heartbroken. Two days after she died a symbolic gift from her appeared.  On way to bed a bright, shiny penny - looked brand new! laid on the dining room table. 

It hadn't been there earlier. Asked the husband, "Did you put this penny here?" No. Even asked the cats; they denied knowing about it. 

Putting on my specks I examined the penny's date - 2007 - the year I adopted Luna, my mare. 

Could be a coincidence?  Did one of us forget we put it there? Or, was it a sign from the heavens? 

A message only two days after her physical death (her spirit lives on) meant to comfort that her transition to the other side of life had been made. 



Letting me know she was in a place of comfort -  free to run, buck and roll in the warm dirt, lay in the green pastures, stand under the shade of a tree with no pain.

Luna loved kids and a grandson also got a message five days after her death: in his cereal bowl the last cereal piece in the shape of a horse shoe floated in the milk. Maybe a "hello"?
Luna loved kids



In my book, How to Talk With Spirits: Mediums, Seances, Ghost Hunts I write about the various coin denominations spirits leave as a way of communicating. And, not only coins, but other gifts.



Has your beloved pet sent you a message they made it over the rainbow to enjoy a good time? What was the message?

Kids Loved Luna


Read more about my books  and me at  june ahern dot com. They're available in paperback (autographed through me) or major booksellers and eBook on Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble.







No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...