Wednesday, October 4, 2017

SPIRIT ATTACHMENT: WHEN SPIRIT COMMUNICATION GOES AWRY


Most encounters are good and upbeat. 

Now about the downside of it: Attachments of spirit energy:



My spirit and ghost stories and experiences can be found in my book How to Talk With Spirits: Séances• Mediums • Ghost Hunts. 

When my book was released in April 2017 I was inundated with invitations to speak at book  events. After reading an excerpt I would tell the group, "If the spirit moves me, I'll share." 

How a spirit attachment happened to me: Exhausted from my successful book party events I crashed and in the course of recovering found an entity attached to my body, praying on my tiredness it would have taken over me inch by inch. 

 I of all people, a seasoned medium, should have known that wasn't a good statement to make. 

Spirits come easy to me. Eager to contact living loved ones spirits lined up. Almost every guest, if not all, would receive a message. 

Like in the movie "Ghosts" where Whoopi Goldberg is burden with so many spirits waiting in line to talk to the living, that's what it's like. "Me, me, me next!"

Where did I pick the attachment up? First know that you, me, spirits and entities are all energy - energy that floats around and attracts and deflects and at times will attach to your energy.  

The attachment happened at two book parties: the first guests overwhelmed with grief and emotional created a chaotic atmosphere as they sought answer to loved ones who were victims of murder, suicide, and early unexplained children deaths. 

In the chaos my psychic energy frayed as I channeled information. 

At the next event soon after, a guest told of an evil spirit in a home during her childhood, the home her father committed suicide by hanging. I saw this dark entity and already tired psychically it engaged with me mentally and physically.  

I took a couple of months off to heal.

My massage therapist and acupuncturist are very aware how to work with me being a psychic/medium. When I went for a massage an attachment was discovered.  

As soon as she pushed on my lower back I felt and then saw a dark energy of attached and sucking energy from me, like a vampire entity. "Oh my God!" I exclaimed, "I have an attachment."

As the masseur dug deeply (ouch!) I literally felt a murky, muddy energy release from my body. 

Not entirely though, hence afterward I went to my acupuncturist where it finally dissipated after a two hour session. I refocused on self care to be free of that entity! 

It's not the first time those dark entities have tried to invade me and in the past my young son but I've always stopped them with NO!!  Get out! and I SEE you! (they don't like that) as well as some rituals. 

In my book I discuss consciously and ritualistically cleansing your energy and space when contacting spirit  and  advise to do the same after spirit/ghost communication. Also, I share an encounter with vicious vampire entities in Jamaica. 

TAKE HEED: If you open to spirit communication, take care to bless self and surroundings. Do not invite spirits to "touch you." 

Even a spirit you think is friendly or believe is a loved one might not be. 


If you think you have an attachment or see dark shadows lurking around and feel frightened, contact a professional medium.  I'm back to my book tours. Read more on Events/Media page at 
June Ahern dot com.

 Chapter 12 in my has a lovely, sacred Halloween ritual. Order paperback personally autographed in USA at June Ahern dot com





June Ahern dot com to learn more about me and my books.

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...