Saturday, August 8, 2020

GRIEF DISTURBS THE DEAD

 

What it is you say to a loved one on the "other side"?

Is it lovingly supportive of their new journey in another place and space?

It is jolly with laughter of your times together on Earth?

Do you wish them peace from your heart? 

As a medium - meditator between the living and the dead for many years, I've learned how people communicate to their dead loved ones.

Most think and often speak aloud words of sorrow, often calling the dead back to help with this or that; they cry with guilt over what they should or could have done; what they did they think was wrong or harsh, or not enough. 

I've done it myself. 

Then I learned (from the dead) how our grief disturbs them.

Just as they're settling into peace and healing along comes a living person calling their name, crying for help, begging for comfort and how can one rest with all that going on?

Is that helpful to the spirit?

Well, put it this way - someone you care for, someone important to you in life is leaving for a long journey with a one-way ticket - what do you say?

 "I wish you well" -  "I wish you happiness" -  "I hope you find what you seek"

Or,

"How could you leave me?"  - "What did I do wrong?" - "Did I let you down?" Etc.

In my book, How to talk with Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts, I encourage communication with words that continues to foster a loving relationship, and how to
lessen the pain of guilt, yearning, anger, abandonment fear and all what we feel when in grief. 

There is a proper way to speak to the dead. 

To truly help the dead rest in peace turn your thoughts and images to peaceful ones, joyful memories and healing hopes for the dead. 

Learn more about my books and me at june ahern dot com and watch Prime Amazon The Haunted Bay where I appear in Season 1 & 2 on paranormal investigations.

My books are in eBook and Paperback form (The Timeless Counselor in paperback due Spring of 2021) Amazon, Apple, Smashwords, + many more ebook forms.

My Zoom talk 8/13/20 Healing The Unsaid With the Dead












No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...