Wednesday, February 5, 2020

GHOST INVESTIGATORS FILM CREW SEEN A LOT!

Meet the film crew of The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations 

 I have the pleasure to ghost investigating for the past few years. 


WHAT started out as a school project changed how three film crew thought about paranormal happenings.

The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigations documentary series seen on YouTube began as a filmmaking class project for  Ying Liu and later grew into many spooky, surprising and frightening ghost hunts. 

The project grabbed ahold of Ying's curious interest in paranormal happenings. She kinda thought it could exist but was uncertain. And along with her on the projects were classmates, Matthew Abaya (a non-believer) and Cody Kulka (a believer with no ghostly encounters), The Haunted Bay Paranormal Investigation was created. 

Ying is the producer, Matthew the shooter and editor and Cody, the cameraman. They've captured some fascinating and frightening  paranormal occurrences.

Matthew is now still a skeptical believer after witnessing more than he thought existed. Matt has gone further with his film talents. He wrote a screenplay  produced it and the horror film became an award-winning Indie.

And, in time the handsome camera operator, Cody, learned he had strong psychic abilities to see  the dead as seen in some of the videos.  

How I became involved: A few years ago Ying emailed me asking if I was interested in checking out a ghostly place the crew was going to investigate. I said yes. For me it was a way of enjoying my psychic skills after I retired from private practice. That was several videos ago.

History & Ghosts Happenings as seen through the eyes of a medium: They took me to some most interesting historical San Francisco and Bay Area buildings and spaces. I picked up more than I ever imagined would happen. The whole process brought out my medium abilities I hadn't grown.

Before going to the sites I ask of Ying, don't tell me where we're going and after the investigation, validate what I've picked up through research. Fascinating how facts can be found, but truth is, many records aren't easily available. 

Would you like some San Francisco history?

Here's a couple of YouTube videos: Interview of me after a very early morning investigation of the Condor Club, San Francisco - which is very haunted. https://youtu.be/8a0qtJrcYgI and Chinatown historical theatre - The Great Star Theatre
https://youtu.be/coyG_KTb9YY

Enjoy!  

Learn to communicate with spirits and take safe ghost hunts in my book, How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts available in paperback, eBook and audio book. Autographed paperback at  june ahern's website. Also, available at Amazon.com and Smashwords.com 

Like it? Support more places to be investigated and videos to be quickly edited and uploaded (crew pays out of pocket) by purchasing a tee-hist, hoody or mug. https://teespring.com/stores/thehauntedbay 




No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...