Friday, January 24, 2020

DID YOU SEE THAT?





HAVE YOU HAD A GHOSTLY ENCOUNTER?
AN NDE?




2029 Poll Reveals 45 percent of Americans expressed a belief in ghosts. Many believe that ghosts and spirits can come back to haunt certain places on Earth. About four in 10 (43%) US adults say they think ghosts can come back and haunt people or places. Women (51%) are more likely than men (35%) to hold this belief. 

More than one-third of Americans (36%) say that they have personally felt the presence of a spirit or ghost. Once again, women (41%) are more likely than men (31%) to say that this has happened to them. Just over one in ten (13%) Americans say that they have communicated directly with a ghost or spirit of someone who has died. 


It's not surprising that readers of my book, "How to Talk With Spirits" Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts" write to me about their own encounters and most have said the book gave them comfort and confirmation they're not crazy. 


Have you had a spirit or ghost sighting? How did it make you feel? Did you welcome it? Run away? Shake in fear? 


My life of ghostly visitations began after a NDE - near death experience after a near fatal  auto accident when I was a young woman. I write about in my book, How to Talk With Spirits: Seances, Mediums, Ghost Hunts. 


On February 25th in Pacifica, California I'm giving a talk about NDE (near death experience). 

In a few days of announcing it, the event is more than 1/2 filled.  It is a great interstate's to many, as I've learned over the years. 

People are interested in understanding how and why paranormal and parapsychology occurrence happen because either they've experienced them or believe those who have had them. With this, I'm back to teaching a class on psychic awareness and if you're a medium.

Learn more about me and my books at june ahern dot com. Books are available through me, Amazon.com, Smashwords.com, Barnes and Noble and your favorite bookstore. 


My "How to talk with Spirits" book is now an audiobook. I love audiobooks, do you?


No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...