Saturday, September 15, 2018

WHAM BAM THANK YOU - NOT!

WISHING FOR MY FAIRY GOD MOTHER

to cast her wand over my feet and chant the magic words:

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Ain't going far.

This is not a thank you ma'am kinda wham bam. It's a thanks a lot, damn it! 

The GodMother appeared after the wham bam because I didn't listen to my guiding angel who kept reminding me for months to slow down from doing too much. Been a great exciting busy year with lectures, radio shows, teaching, event planning and then - POP the bible - Angel said, Can you hear me now?

Accident Sept. 9th: Foot to knee cast - double ankle fracture requiring surgery hardware implanted, the other ankle badly sprained. The feat of the day is getting to the toilet on time.

Enters The Fairy God Mother Working Her Magic - reminding me how many loving caring people I have surrounding me: hubby, son, grandkids and great friends sending prayers, Reiki and healing vibes daily and a gift of books and chocolate. What more does a girl want?

My 7 yr. old grandson reminded me how feeling happy takes away pains: way: He gave me a big hug and bright smile then said, "When you're happy you feel better, Omi (my grandmother name). Isn't he right?

On the dat of the accident I felt my mother's presence. She transitioned (died) 27th of September 2016. I don't ask her to visit because at 97 yrs with her many years of rocking' wild 8 kids she skipped into the sunshine of Our Lady's grace. Peace and rest was her's.

Morning of the surgery I felt her strongly from start to finish. This morning. next day, I had several psychic friends tell me they saw my mother with me and a few had lit candles to Our Lady, Jesus' mother, Mary. One said the candle flickered brightly at the exact time of my surgery. None previously knew my mother's spirit had come to me nor the time of the surgery.

That Fairy Godmother waves her wand and chants - bring in the muses!

More good news! I wrote the first two chapters for The Skye in June sequel as been asked for over ten years. What to title it, I wonder? Any suggestions?

Learn more about my books and me at june ahern.com and sfcoaching.com

Thank you for your thoughts and send a prayer whenever you have time.


No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...