Monday, February 3, 2014

BOO & OTHER THINGS SPIRITS SAY



BOO! Did you hear that? Ghosts, for real? Do The Dead Walk Amongst Us?

Perhaps during a psychic reading you asked about communicating with a loved one who passed on to the other world - heaven or Nirvana or where? 

Many people have asked me over my forty years as a psychic medium (and working with law enforcement) because they want to keep communication alive when a loved one passes on to the other world. Does communication really happen?  

Well, certainly many people think so. Look at the popularity of TV shows with medium John Edwards, Sylvia Browne and the latest, The Long Island Medium

There are several different ways mediums/psychic readers communicate with spirit entities. 

A SÉANCE is one way. I discuss this in my books, The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading and How to Talk with Spirits: Mediums, Seances, Ghost Hunts

Please be advised that not all spirits communicate when petitioned and why is that?
Join me on radio KOW tomorrow.  I'll will talk about why you'd want to communicate and why would the spirit want to as well as how to communicate with the dead tomorrow Tuesday 2/4/14 from 9 to10 a.m. PST.  Call-in your questions 707-874-1073.

 Program Steams live KOW radio - no longer available.

Other mentions: My Ghost Walks with The Haunted Bay. See my video on Youtube where the Condor Club was featured and the second video of an interview of how I came to have this gift.
  
 Please "like" my page on Facebook - The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading. 

My other books at june ahern dot com

#ghosts #hauntings #ghosthunts #spiritcommunication #psychic #psychicreaders #mediums

No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...