Friday, July 9, 2010

DO FAT WITCHES FLY LOWER?


Do Fat Witches Fly Lower? Bumpy, bumpy

fat butt dragging along.


Marielle fat Witch says no!

At my heaviest weight I said, “F@*# it, and bought “big jeans” and red lipstick, and then met a wonderful man, who I would later marry.

Recently I was interviewed by Big Girl Bombshell

"What have been a few struggles with your weight and body image?" I was asked.

HA! A few? LIKE: Weight - Acceptance of Self and acceptance of others with not "acceptable social image"  

Weight and Romance. Weight and Social Standing. Weight and Professional Success. WAIT! A lot of wasted years hoping and praying to "fit in." If only I were thin- even the years where I was thin - stick legs a friend called me - it was a constant wish; to be thinner!

Wasted Years: What would we be doing if not thinking and fretting over, Is my butt too big? Does my belly stick out? Are you sure I look good in this?

Thinking and feeling badly about yourself can take the good of the day and turns it into an unhappy less fulfilled one? Could it be one of the biggest waste of time?

What else would be doing with your precious life time if your thoughts were not on your physical image to the world?

Sadly the majority of women (and some men) have an issue around their weight. Fat, skinny, flat chested, top-heavy, bottom-heavy; even beautifully built women speak negatively about their body image.

We're not perfect. Period. As a former psychic reader I've read - for thousands over my forty plus years - models, beautiful women and gorgeous men - and they were as insecure about something on their bodies as as fat ones.

As a witch I enjoy my physical world by noticing the beauty Mother Nature gifts for us, whether that be a bird twittering or the sound of the wind through a tree. In doing so, I appreciate the beauty of my own self more so. I can see, hear and walk. 

In fact, in that enjoyment I've learned to take better care of myself body because as a witch I go skyclad at my altar and also in the company of my coven. Skyclad: in my birthday suit.

In my novel, The Skye in June, one of the daughter's body image leads to more physical abuse. My non-fictions are on the paranormal and metaphysical subjects. Review them at june ahern dot com

ART WORK FROM: Lady at Large

No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...