Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SPELLS: INDIE WRITER



When people learn I'm a witch they curiously and at times, humorously ask if I cast spells - bad spells they are mostly interested in. 

Not bad spells although at times as tempered as I have been, I don't but  I've had to do a turn around or banishing or binding spell;Very seldom though because I do believe and have a negative backlash.

 Once time, in anger, I did cast -  an angry red hot spell. And once burned....and I was warned not to do it! A said, it will return three fold times and I paid my dues for that one time.

 Periodically I do cast spells to advance a project, like for my books. 

Magic continues to swirl around The Skye in June as well as my first book self-published, The Timeless Counselor: The Best Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading.  

In 1990 a tarot reading revealed that The Timeless Counselor would lead to more writing success. If you don't know it is very challenging and difficult to make any money as an author, and especially a self-published author. My first book led to the writing of my second. 

I knew the difficulties but believed that I could sell it. Both my books have continued to sell. The Skye in June has sold every month since it's release -well I did do a glamour spell on that one! And surprise! I found it at this site http://thebookorbust.blogspot.com on the top 500 Indie books selling. That's right! My amazon and smashword reviews of both books are overwhelmingly five stars. 

So, tonight I will sit at my altar and give my thanks to the Moneta the goddess for my good fortune and cast a spell to continue to attract book lovers to my book. Blessed be. 

 What do you want to cast a spell for?

Update: 2020 added writings: one more fiction and another non-fiction. Read more on my website june ahern dot com.

No comments:

MARCH MONEY SPELL: FOLLOW THE PATH

MONEY SPELL AND AFFIRMATIONS.   SEE MY PREVIOUS BLOG FOR HOW TO  DO THE  SPELL  This is the link  to take you there or you can find it unde...