Thursday, April 9, 2015

BUGGER OFF!

art courtesy of http://darkgeometryart.deviantart.com
In my mirror I see so many of thee from Eastern Europe and let's include Brazil, coming to my page and then I realize the why in that.
Those comprising my space must know - if you can read English - that I am a witch, I do cast spells and quite frankly, rather focused on having good results.



For those who are foes and behave with malice - yeah, I know you're in dire straights, still...

Stealing is mean, stealing is wrong and stealing does cost you...more than me and by the way, it didn't work as you hoped for...

art courtesy of http://darkgeometryart.deviantart.com/
So my thieving readers The Banshee descends upon thee:

 Casting a protection spell: those who enter with false pretensions, balls will fall, dicks hang - what a joke! she will laugh;  bellies will ache and hands will twitter with electrifying pain. Enjoy the appealingly silliness of it all. Time will prove that energy travels rather speedily across the ocean waters.


No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...