Sunday, February 4, 2018

TAROT CARDS TO ATTAINMENT. TURNING A DREAM/IDEA TO FULFILLMENT



What you think, so you are. 
What you believe, so is your life experiences. 
So above, so below. So below, so above 
becomes clearer in my study of the tarot cards.

You'd be surprised.

The tarot cards as a means to spiritual awareness and lordly-attainments.

Much more than a divination tool.


Ready to explore and achieve valuable goals?

As I prepare to teach tarot classes in February, I'm digging new adventures and challenges. For 45 years of conducting psychic readings, as a  Life Coach and metaphysical/occult teacher I combine my skills to teach valuable lessons to those who wish to advance in personal awareness and attain goals. 

In 1973 I began my study of the cards and continuing it with studying the Major Arcana  cards with the Kabbalah (Cabbala, Qabbalah) and Jewish Mysticism for greater insights. 

With my dyslexic mind and never thinking of myself as a heady, academic, intelligent being, ladies and gents, the combination study is a true challenge to me. Slowly,  I've gained so much and want to share hence back to teaching.

New adventure: Skype classes with students from four different U.S.A states. In-person happening too in the Bay Area.

 Enjoying learning so much! Do you enjoy learning also?

#1 class of the Tarot + Coaching = Success: a study of life progression through the 22 major arana card's sage advice how to advance self-awareness and attain worldly fulfillment as seen in the symbolic images of each card. 


 #2 combines the minor cards with one's personal year vibration major arcana card to receive greater understanding of how to forward actions to attainment of the goal.

 #3 once a month; study of the four minor suits to forward one's goals. Students have already successfully fulfilled goals or are close to. 

Are you ready to take the journey? Learn more at www.sfcoaching.com workshops and about my books at www.juneahern.com

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...