Wednesday, October 29, 2014

HALLOWEEN RITUAL TO CONNECT WITH SPIRITS RADIO SHOW

If you missed my radio show on the lovely All Hallow's Eve (Halloween) Ritual to invite the spirits of your loved ones to visit, here's the link to it - enjoy! Courtesy of Readings by Yerevan








WIN a Psychic Readings by Readings by
Yerevan or me. To participate in a raffle to win a psychic reading please Ying Liu of The Haunted Bay for tickets (5 - 5 for $20.) All proceeds benefit continuation of paranormal investigations by The Haunted Bay. Special screening in honor of the Day of the Dead on 11/2/14. The spookiest site I ever ghost walked: The Defenestration Building Ghost Hunt Film, Bindlestiff Studio, 85 6th St., San Francisco, CA., November 2, 2014, 5 p - 7 p.

Interview at the famous strip joint, San Francisco's Condor Club after a ghost hunt.
 San Francisco's infamous Barbary Coast Ghost Walk, Part Two.

The Timeless Counselor: The Best Consumer's Guide to a Successful Psychic Reading and my novels, learn more about me and my books at my website june ahern dot com.

No comments:

CORPSE ROADS: COFFIN PATHS: PATHWAYS TRAVELED BY SPIRITS

  Take Your Dead to These Old Corpse Roads T he dead “were carried along strictly defined corpse roads for the belief that coffins sterilize...